Job vacancy: Social Media Manager (JHB)
Brandnew Creative Agency are looking for a multi-talented social media manager that will be responsible for the management and strategic implementation of social media activities for a variety of our clients.
You will need a proven track record of successfully practicing social media in a B2C environment. You will have a high level proficiency on social media platforms with an in-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube (including paid campaigns) and the ability to deliver marketing and communications campaigns. You will have a passion for social media and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest news and trends and sharing this with others. You will need to be logical thinker, a self-starter and quick learner with initiative, excellent English communication skills (written and verbal) and have strong management and influencing skills.
- Respond timeously and appropriately to user comments and queries
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing campaigns
- Monitor trends in social media and and provide feedback and suggestions to HoD
- Escalate queries on social media platforms in a timely manner
- Advise on the development of social media applications and promotions
- Capture product feedback from client engagements and share with management
- Engage with bloggers online to drive coverage
- Ensure management of one’s productivity
- Maintain consistent brand tone and voice
- Educate consumers
- Be proactive in finding solutions and answers
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the company products and services
- Three years+ of social media management experience with community management responsibilities
- Proficient in social media reporting tools and management tools: Sprout Social, Hootsuite etc.
- Previous agency experience.
- Experience in management of multiple social platforms.
Place of Work
The employee will be stationed at Brandnew Creative Johannesburg: 4 Laura Court, Corner of 4th Avenue and 13th Street, Parkhurst, and will be required to work out of the office at events.
The Employee will earn R20 000 salary per calendar month before deductions as remuneration, with a 4 monthly salary review. The employee will be reimbursed for any costs that arise as a result of business, but will be required to get permission for these expenses.
We need free thinkers, hard workers and people who enjoy a cold beer/mojito.
If this opportunity excites you, please apply!