Job vacancy: Account Executive (CT)
To support the Account Director in delivering project execution for each of the specified client accounts. To provide excellent client service and assist the Account Director in the delivery of exceptional creative product and activation solutions that meets or exceeds the client’s business targets, while exceeding target income for the agency.
- Manage the effective administration of the client account
- Prepare contact reports, status reports and job briefs/amendments
- Organise regular internal and external client meetings
- Assist in reporting on client satisfaction, measuring this through feedback, surveys, response to campaigns and continuously adapting and adjusting approaches to benefit client
Account and Team Management
- Assist with compiling Project Plans at the onset of each new brief and provide support to Account Manager for its successful delivery
- To Assist with compiling research, client competitor information and activity.
- To conduct operational processes correctly.
- To keep a detailed status sheet on all jobs in the system per client
- To keep a detailed time line account on each job in the system
- To update all progress on jobs as elements are completed
- To assist in the administrative role of creating Estimates and Billing Agreement as directed by the Account Director.
- To assist in ensuring invoicing and financial administration is in keeping with agency procedures and
- To Work with the creative, communication and strategy teams to produce presentation materials.
- To contribute to the writing of insightful, single-minded briefs.
- To assist the Account Director with the creative solution process to assure it is within deadline.
- To assist in and schedule creative brainstorms relative to client and brief
- Tertiary qualification preferably at an industry-relevant recognized institution
- One to two years’ work experience in a related field
- Strong administration and co-ordination skills
- Attention to detail together with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good problem-solving ability, trouble-shooting skills
- Own transport and valid driver’s license necessary
- Being able to remain clear minded in a high pressure environment
- R12 000 per month (cost to company)
We need free thinkers, hard workers and people who enjoy a cold beer/mojito.
If this opportunity excites you, please apply!